I hope you are well. I´ve visited so many times your fantastic web site in the last 15 years!
It is really essential for all the Maserati fans.
Would you be so kind to let me announce my beloved Maserati Biturbo Spyder ?
Here are the details of my Maserati Biturbo Spyder.
- Maserati Biturbo Spyder Zagato 2.0 iE. 1996cc, 18 valve, manual, non catalyst. 223 CV. Only 309 ever made with this specification.
- Left-Hand Drive. Only 67.300 km. I am the third owner.
- Year of production 1989 (frame KA...).
- 1º Reg 19-07-1990, in Leon (Spain). Originally number plated LE-2586-T.
- In 1997 the plate was changed to the actual one: M-9379-VB (for an easier sale in Madrid ??)
- 2º owner bought the car in 2000, in the Oficial Maserati Dealer in Madrid at that time (Carslavia), and I bought the car directly to him (a trully Maseratista that cared the car without looking at expenses), in 2007.
- I have all the invoices of the manteinance since 2000 until today, including last oil change in Sept/2018, and last timing belt + water pump change in July/2014, at 66.245 km - only 1.000 km covered since then.
- Absolutely NO rust at all !! Only once repainted, many years ago, in original Rosso Maserati, and still very good. Interior is in really good original condition too.
- Bad points: Plastic of the soft top is yellowed, air conditioner needs a charge, and speedometer needle does not work properly (like most of the Biturbos).
The car has passed the ITV (Tecnichal Vehicle Inspection ) every year without any problems.
I will deliver the car with a new service and new ITV in the next month of October.
Price: 22.000 euros for U.K market, and 25.000 euros for rest of Europe, OBO.